This years summer school we will be popping our way through the week celebrating the old and new Mary Poppins. Linking some of the old classic to the modern Mary choreography.
We work with Children from ages 4 to 15 throughout the week. We split the children into smaller groups so we can ensure your child will be working at the right level. So all children from complete beginners to experienced dancers are welcome! The summer school is always a great success as we ensure every child primarily has fun, learns and develops new skills, builds confidence and makes friends.
Your child will learn
- A diverse range of chorography to showcase the change in dances from the old to new.
- Introduction into set design with ideas and creativity from children to assist with setting the scene for their production
- Your child will learn and develop routines ready for a show on Friday 2nd August at 5pm for friends and family to come and see.
- Develop confidence and self esteem, face challenges and work as a team for production
- Make new and lasting friendships
FREE Parking, safe and secure drop off at St Mary Magdalens School, Spring Street, Brighton, BN1 3EF . Location Map
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE – suitable for schools ages, complete beginners are also welcome.
Please complete the booking form and payment. Please note: when you complete this form your child will be booked onto the course and fees will then be due. The course is £105 for a full week course. £10 non refundable deposit needed to secure your place. Pay in full before the end of June and receive £10 discount. £95.00 for the week
Please complete payment via your online banking. Here are our details.
Company: City Dance
Sort Code: 09-01-28
Account Number: 90444602
Reference: SS 2017(Childs name)
Once you have enrolled your son/daughter we will send you further information regarding suitable clothing, lunches etc. We look forward to welcoming your child soon!